Authors are requested to follow the guidelines when writing their paper for SAGA- 05 International Conference.
Style for Manuscripts: In addition to being concise and consistent in style, spelling and the use
of abbreviations, the paper should conform to the following Instructions.
- Language: Papers must be written in English only. The first page of the manuscript should consist of the title, the authors’ name and institutional affiliation, an abstract, key words, and corresponding author’s address and telephone number including e-mail address.
- Typescript: Manuscript should be in single-column, single-space, A4 size (21cm X 30cm) format using a font size of Times New Roman 12 points only.
- Poster Presentation: The Standard poster size is 36” high by 42” wide. Poster will be clipped onto a foam core board that measure 36” high by 50” wide and display on an easel.
- Title and Authors: The title of the paper should be concise, informative and in capital letters. The author’s name and affiliation should appear below the title.
- Abstracts: An abstract of not more than 300 words is required. The abstract should not only indicate the scope of the paper, but should summarize the author’s conclusions, so that the abstract by itself may be useful in information-retrieval systems.
- Key Words: Five keywords for the paper should be given below the abstract.
- Headings: Headings for sections should be centered on the page and numbered in Roman numerals. Headings for subsections, which can be marked by capital alphabet letters,
should begin from the left margin.
- Equations and Mathematical Formulas: All equations and mathematical formulas should be numbered serially on the right-hand side by Arabic numerals in parentheses.
- Illustrations and Tables: Illustrations and tables should be clearly readable. In illustrations, all words (as distinct from mathematical symbols) should be written entirely in capital letters and in type size that is at least 8 points in the printed version.
- Length: The manuscript of papers submitted should be restricted in length to 4-6 pages, including abstract, bibliography, and appendices.
- References: References to published literature should be quoted in the text in square brackets. Number all references in a single sequence in the order that they are cited in the text, or in alphabetical order according to the author’s last name, and list them together at the end of the text.